How to create an efficient workday - also for non-members
Join this webinar and learn how to handle interruptions, create an efficient to do-list and get things done.
Do you work in a busy environment and sometimes find it hard to concentrate? Staying focused and getting things done are typical time management challenges that most of us face on a regular basis. However, there are a lot of tips and tricks you can easily apply to boost your efficiency.
Topics of the webinar
- An easy trick for saving time every day
- Increase your focus and concentration
- Tips on how to create the best possible working conditions for your brain
- Four concrete strategies to handle interruptions
- The Time Type Profile: Are you a time optimist, time realist or time pessimist?
- The efficient to do-list: 5 important things you need to know to be a realistic planner
- Procrastination? Great tools to help boost your efficiency and get things done
There will be exercises, so have a pen and paper ready.
Trine Kolding has taught time management seminars since 2000 and is the author of 7 books on this topic. Regular trainer at Finansforbundet and Associate Partner at Finanssektorens Uddannelsescenter. Educational background: Copenhagen Business School, Danish School of Education, process consultant and certified coach.
Not a member of Finansforbundet? No problem. Sign up for this after-work-meeting by sending an email to email@example.com stating your full name, mobile, e-mail and workplace.
Please note that the names and e-mail addresses of all participants registered for this event will be passed on to the instructor, course provider and conference venue for the purpose of organising the event. We do not share your information with the other course participants.