By participating in one of our networks, you get the opportunity to meet people with, for instance, the same interests, professional expertise or work-related challenges as you.
You can choose whether to participate in a network where Danish is the main language spoken or where English is the main language.
Find your network
You can choose from among the following networks:
- RegTech: If you want to understand trends in Denmark and abroad in the field of regulatory technology and learn how to exploit these trends for the benefit of your own career options.
- Building Bridges – FinTech: If you want to understand trends in Denmark and abroad in the field of FinTech (financial technology) and learn how to exploit these trends for the benefit of your own career options.
- MarketTech 2020 – Invest in Yourself: If you work in markets and as a dealer and you expect that your career will include changes going forward. Read more here.
- Finance Future IT: If you want to understand Danish and international trends in the field of IT business, as well how to incorporate these into your job function.
- Compliance employees (1st & 2nd lines of defence): Denmark's first network to provide up-to-date professional input and feedback across various financial enterprises to persons involved with compliance and legal issues in the financial sector.
- Compliance officer: If you want to meet other compliance officers and get up-to-date professional input and feedback across Danish financial companies.
- Management (experienced managers): If you want to boost your skill-sets, get feedback on current managerial challenges and be inspired by other managers in the sector across the companies.
- Management (new managers): If you want to discuss and seek solutions to typical challenges you are encountering as a new manager or a manager with only a few years of experience.
- Project management: A network for project managers seeking fresh perspectives on challenges arising in their daily work.
- Young Academics: 'Boost your market value' is a career-focused network. In this network, you invest in and develop your career with other academics aged 35 or less.
What to do
If you are interested in taking part in one of our networks, please e-mail us at email@example.com. If the network has not yet been created, we will add you to a list of interested persons, and when at least 15 people are on it, we will set up the network and get in touch with you.
Please feel welcome to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Briddi Escherich on tel. +45 32 66 13 57 if you have any questions.