Financial Support

Apply for support for study trips or unexplained financial problems.

Financial Support

Åbn alle

Finansforbundet's Centrale Hjælpefond (Central Assistance Fund)

Finansforbundet's Centrale Hjælpefond can provide support if you get into financial difficulty through no fault of your own. You can receive the support in the form of subsidy or salary.

You can apply for support if you are or have been employed by a company affiliated with the Danish Employers Association for the Financial Sector. If you are a former employee, you must have been employed for at least two years within the past five years before applying for support. You may apply regardless of whether you were dismissed or resigned from your position.

When applying for support, you must fill in and send the fund's application form with appendices to either Finansforbundet, P.O. Box 1960, DK-1411 Copenhagen K or hjæ If you have any problems filling in the application, please feel welcome to e-mail us at hjæ

Companies who are members of FA (Danish)

Application form (pdf, Danish)

Finansforbundet's Rejsefond (Travel Fund)

Finansforbundet's Rejsefond provides financial support to members of Finansforbundet and union representatives who wish to take a study trip in Denmark or abroad to acquire new skills or supplement their education.

The travel fund gives priority to members who are affiliated with a financial company and grants at least DKK 2,000 to applicants. There is no maximum per grant.

If you wish to apply for funding from Finansforbundet's Rejsefond, please send an application to Your application must include the following as a minimum:

  • a description of who you are and why you are applying
  • a budget for your study trip
  • a description of how you and your company will benefit from your study trip
  • documentation of internships, content, etc.

If support is granted, it will be contingent on you submitting a report about the study trip's content and process after the completion of your trip.