Book Your Holiday Home Through Finanssektorens Feriefond
As a finance employee, you can rent one of Finanssektorens Feriefond’s holiday homes in both Denmark and abroad. You can enter the draw for a holiday home or book a holiday home during one of the vacant periods.
You are eligible to rent a holiday home from Finanssektorens Feriefond if you are:
- Employed in the financial sector.
- Your company has a collective agreement with the Danish Employers’ Association for the Financial Sector (FA) or if you are retired from a company that has.
What types of holiday home can I rent?
Finanssektorens Feriefond rents out holiday homes in both Denmark and abroad:
- Two holiday houses on the island of Bornholm
- Three holiday houses in the vicinity of Ebeltoft
- One holiday house in Skagen
- One flat in Copenhagen
- Two flats in Berlin
- Two holiday houses in Lalandia (one in Rødby and one in Billund respectively)
- One flat in Alicante
- One flat in Barcelona
- One flat in Málaga
- One flat in Rome
- One holiday house on Rømø
What to do
Visit Finanssektorens Feriefond’s website, where you can book a holiday home or participate in the draw for the next season. If you are a pensioner or have taken early retirement, you may only book a holiday home one month before you wish to take your holiday - and participation in the draws is not permitted.
The draw takes place twice a year: once in February, for weeks 21-52, and once in November, for weeks 1-20 of the following year. You will be notified by mail. In the event that you are offered a holiday home, you must respond to the offer and pay the rent immediately. Once the draw has been completed and all winners have had a chance to respond, the vacant weeks and holiday homes will be released for regular booking.