Not a member? Sign up to this after-work-meeting by firstname.lastname@example.org with name, mobile, e-mail and workplace.
Take part in an interesting mini-conference on AI & ROBOTICS in the financial sector and learn about AI & ROBOTICS and its applications in the financial sector. You will meet
Bent Dalager, Equity Partner, NewTech and Financial Services Nordic, KPMG
Kaare Jakobsen, Head of IT development, Spar Nord Bank
Sune Gabelgård, Head of Digital Fraud, Intelligence & Research, Nets
Moderator: Erik David Johnson, Principal AI Specialist, Delegate
The conference will give you an overview of the various types of solutions within Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Big Data and Machine Learning and insight into the specific applications of the solutions in the sector. In other words, you will find out what AI is, which specific types of solutions and tools are relevant for the financial area and what works in other contexts.
We have composed a strong panel of speakers, including both seasoned experts and practitioners who will share some of their comprehensive knowledge with us. You will get answers to key questions such as:
- Which technologies are important to take into consideration?
- How does new technology change the financial sector?
- Which organisational considerations are required in connection with the use of AI solutions?
- How do you communicate to customers about the new solutions?
- How do the customers react to robots?
- Where are we heading – what are the implications of the new technology for financial sector employees?
- Where does it make sense to implement AI & ROBOTICS solutions?
- What are the limitations?
- How far can we go – what are the future prospects of using AI & ROBOTICS in the financial sector?
16.30: Coffee and cake
16.55: The event starts
17.45: Short break
18.30: Sandwich break
18.50: The event continues
Use the link on the top of this page to register. The event is for all employees in Jyske Bank. If you are not a member of the Financial Services Union, you can still register for this event by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, stating your full name, telephone no., e-mail address and workplace. After the event we will contact you to talk about your possibilities as a member of Finansforbundet.
Please note that the names and e-mail addresses of all participants registered for this event will be passed on to the instructor, course provider and conference venue for the purpose of organising the event. We do not share your information with the other course participants.