Come join and network with other students and learn how to use LinkedIn to
- optimize your internal visibility in your organization
- bring yourself into play with other potential employers
- maximize your opportunities to get an attractive career
- strengthen costumer relations and find relevant leads to new customers
- How to create a professional profile: Hands-on - preparation of a personal headline, summary and the use of keywords
- How to use LinkedIn for your future job-hunt
- How to use the job search functions on LinkedIn
- The value of profile views
- The structure of your personal network. How to focus on HR people
- Sharing knowledge and enrichment on LinkedIn.
Please bring the following:
- Your own laptop. Your company’s safety systems might cause problems with logging on external wifi. If you bring your laptop from work we recommend that you have been logged on an external wifi at least once before.
- You should have a LinkedIn profile before taking this course to ensure maximum outcome.
The trainer is Nicolai Hæggelin, Founder & CEO of Digital Works. He has had extensive experience with online media since 1998 and has been using LinkedIn since 2004. He is also the author of the book “The Free-way to LinkedIn”. Nicolai have trained more than 8.000 people in using LinkedIn.
This course is for all students, who are members of Finansforbundet.
Not a member yet? No worries, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and email – we will help sign you up for the course.
5.00 PM: Photos for LinkedIn, coffee, the and cake
5.40 PM: Welcome by Finansforbundet
5.45 PM: LinkedIn course (including a short break with sandwiches and soft drinks)
8.00 PM: Goodbye and thanks for tonight