- Make a deal with yourself and your family about when you a busy and when you are free.
- Stick to your morning routines. Get up, get dressed, and start working if possible.
- Make a list of tasks you want to handle today.
- Shut down social media and other private stuff while you work.
- Remember to take a break occasionally. Do not dine by the computer.
How to build a healthy workstation at home
- Find a spot that you can dedicate to work at.
- Make sure to switch your working position now and then.
- Remember to get some fresh air occasionally.
- Use a monitor that can be raised to eye height if you can.
- Stretch out, when you can. Find some examples here.
Stay in touch with your colleagues
- Check in with each other on a daily basis.
- Call instead of writing.
- Share your daily tasks with your colleagues. Let them know what you are doing.
- Have meetings with an open, social agenda.
- Try to have at least one meeting every day.